Saturday 12 December 2009

How's the snit going, Dee?

Oh, pretty well. I'm getting lots of practice, at any rate.

You'll notice that I ran out of pointless photos of frosty things. I could go out and take pointless photos of snowy things today, I guess, except that we currently have a severe windchill warning...

I hate winter.

But then you already know that.

And how's everything else? Well, the neck's a little better. I'll have a heckuva headache tonight from gravity compressing things again, but at the moment I can turn my head decently. That's better than having things worse. Oh, and I've had the Motown on this morning, so at least there's been a certain amount of singing along. Always a good thing for my general well-being, even if I've had to take it easy on the chairdancing this time around.

See? I'm trying to be in a better mood. I'm not quite there, but I'm working on it.

This helped, too.

I need to change laundry loads now. But I was out of stuff anyway, so it's convenient timing.



Later, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails