Saturday 30 October 2010

Dammit, I had something.

I did. I had something I actually wanted to blather about.

It's gone now. I've lost it, at least temporarily.

I've lost it because of the laundry, and probably because I should have gotten more sleep (hey, what else is new there?), and because an infected pore next to my nose but stupidly close to my eye has started to swell and it's really getting annoying.

Um, tmi there? Sorry.

I guess the point is that I've really, really got to start making at least short notes for myself on the rare occasion that I do, in fact, have something worth blathering about on the blog, because it's becoming increasingly obvious that as I get older I apparently have the short-term memory of a goldfish.

Or at least the proverbial goldfish. It seems to me that the Mythbusters proved at some point that goldfish have much better memories than most of us think they have...

Anyway.

I'm going to continue with doing the laundry and trying not to touch my face, if that's ok. If I can remember what the heck I was going to say here I'LL MAKE A NOTE OF IT (really) and come back later. If not?






Well, that's kind of business as usual here, isn't it?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails