Wednesday 6 October 2010

Oh, nothing

It's more than a bit of a pain week for me on a couple of fronts, and I'm the first to admit that it makes me a little short-tempered.

A lot short tempered.

I'm not in the mood to blather, in other words. Rant, yes. Blather, not so much.

So... in the interests of not typing a bunch of crap that I'll just delete before posting, let me skip the blather altogether and say that occasionally when one is editing photos it's fun to eff them up juuust because.

Which explains today's pointless shot.

I'm done not-blathering for now and will be away from the computer tomorrow, so here's hoping that Friday brings something worth reading.

Or, you know, worth this blog's time at any rate.

Later, all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow I like your photos! I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails