Monday 25 October 2010

Yippee skippee

It's been kind of a yippee skippee day, yep.

And what is that, exactly?

Oh, it's when little things are annoying me a bit, but not enough for me to bother going all ranty or cursey over it. Just yippee skippee.

For whatever reason, it's been a theme today. I can go months without the phrase coming out of my mouth, but today I heard it from myself at least five times before I even left the apartment.

Even on the drive here I heard myself calling a speeder zippee skippee.

Yeah. I know. Pretty bad on that one, but it just came out without my even thinking about it.

So what's all yippee skippee about today? Nothing much. Like I said, it's just a bunch of little things, that's all. Add to that the fact that I really don't have anything to blog about even after taking the weekend off (thanks to the Ontario office and her dogs for filling in) and it's all just...

Yippee skippee, I guess.



And on that very edifying and enlightening note...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails