Friday 29 October 2010

Phrase you're not likely to hear very often in the office:

I struck out at nose shopping.

Yes, that seriously came out of my mouth this morning when I got here. And yes, I had been nose shopping. And yes, I struck out.

I'm very particular about my noses, you see.

----------

I don't really have a lot to blather about at the moment because I'm on day two of the headache I mentioned before. At the moment I'm choosing to blame the weather/air pressure. We've had a couple of days of fog, and I think my brain has decided to have its own fog in empathy. Sounds like I'm not the only one around here feeling the same way, though, so I'm pretty confident in my latest headache theory.

Of course, you just know that I'll wake up tomorrow with a blasted sinus infection or something. Juuust to prove me wrong.

Ah well. Let's just hope that wasn't self-fulfilling prophecy right there.

And with that... well, I think I'll leave it at that. Catch you later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails