Sunday 20 February 2011

Here elephant elephant elephant...

Hmm. Some weirdness in blogpostingland. Ah well, I'll just keep typing and see what happens later.

Anyway.

Yesterday, you may recall, I took the tablecloth off the elephant in the room in hopes that it might push me past the current blather blockage. I have a bit of a history with that sort of thing, you see. If I have something on my mind I'll either mutter on ad nauseum about everything else BUT the something on my mind, or I'll clam up altogether until I get the something off my mind. Either way, fairly detrimental to the blog. So yesterday I dealt with mental dam and...

Well, I've realised that I just plain don't have much to say.

Not today, anyway. Or tomorrow, since I won't be near a computer.

Maybe I'll spend some of my holiday Monday making a list of default blatherage. That'd be one way to deal with blogger's block, I suppose. Or maybe I should just play with my magnetic poetry. Seems to me I'd read somewhere that the whole idea of magnetic poetry started with a block... yeah, here it is. Well, I have a couple of those kits. If nothing else, I could come up with something for the OTHER blog, which has been decidedly poetry-less for years now.

Hey, what can I say? When it comes to bad poetry writing, I tend to take long breaks. You can find some of the older stuff by hitting the poems link on the other blog's sidebar, though. If you happen to be a sucker for punishment, that is.

I... think I'm done pretending that random typing is going to lead to a coherent blog post now. Have a good Holiday Monday, for those who get one. For those who don't? Have a good Just Monday, I guess. See you Tuesday.




Yes, really. I should actually have the proper time to blog on Tuesday. The topic? We'll see when it's Tuesday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails