Sunday 6 February 2011

Ok, one little whinge

Yeah, I know that I was trying to keep the cold-based moaning to a minimum, but you have to allow me this one: because of this stupid head cold I've had a nearly constant headache for over a week, and it's getting old.

Ok, done complaining. Now on to...

All right, we seem to have a bit of a problem in that I don't think I have anything. I mean, sure. There are lots of un-head things that I could complain about, but I just don't feel much enthusiasm towards whining about the weather (snow after a couple of warm days. Yay icy roads for my drive back home...) or the uselessness of American football (best Superbowl post ever? Right here) or the silliness of certain people who post on internet forums (long story there). Even my irrational fondness for cheap tops from Superstore (and don't consider my posting of this link as an endorsement. The clothing is cheap, doesn't wash worth a darn, and I really should stop buying it) isn't leading up to a blather today, I'm afraid.

I guess maybe I'm a little tired. A little feeling sorry for myself, too, which is pointless.



*looks at blog title*

I guess that reaching pointlessness here is akin to reaching nirvana in some belief systems?

Well, we'll go with that anyway and call it a post. Have a good Sunday, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails