Friday 4 February 2011

A pointless photo

After all, you haven't had one from me in a week.

And yes, my Christmas Cactus always blooms this late. I think it got confused somewhere along the line as to which Christmas it's supposed to celebrate. Understandable, I guess. Maybe it's picking up on my slight Ukrainian heritage and has decided to go all Julian calendar all the time.

Anyway. I don't really have that much to add to my half-assed post earlier today except to say that A) it's only a cold, and B) I'm pretty sure I'll live. I mostly stayed home because I knew I didn't have the energy to do anything if I had actually made it in to work. Besides, everyone would have told me to go home before I made everyone else sick too. Sometimes it's just easier to have that argument privately rather than in the office.

Here's hoping I've seen the worst of this particular iteration of rhinovirus, at least. I'm not sure how much I'll have to blather about since I've done almost exactly nothing (erm... except for a rather pointless painting. Long story, there) for most of a week. I should be around a bit more regularly, if nothing else.

Don't worry -- you're welcome to keep the cheering down to a dull roar.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails