Saturday 6 August 2011

A day or two later... five days later...

It's the same, right?

Yeah, I... had some stuff going on. Honestly, I think that's all I really want to say because the rest will sound like whinging.

For now, though...

Hmm. Well, I'll just say a big not-to-worry because the things that haven't already worked themselves out will be doing that in the next little while.

I'm assuming, anyway.

And what else?

Erm... how about that harvestman in the photo, eh? The fact is, it's been a wet spring and summer. That's fantastic for the mosquitoes, but not so great for someone whose hobby is taking pictures of non-mosquito invertebrates. I'm having trouble finding my usual spiders and such, and when I actually do the mosquitoes are bad enough that I haven't been hanging around to take any pictures.

That's my excuse of the moment, anyway.

And with that... do we need more ellipses in this post... with that, I'll say that I'll try to have a wordier post tomorrow.




Will that do, do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails