Sunday 14 August 2011

Pointless photo of the day:

See, the problem with posting at work is that when I'm actually working at work I don't really have the time to think of anything to post.

Anything that's not work-related, anyway. And since you got one of those yesterday, I think I'll give it a miss today. Just take it as a given that there are still mosquitoes out there, and that coots have interesting feet.

It seems like you can also take it as a given that this time of year this part of Alberta will be under a daily severe storm watch, which we are. Kind of sucks because I'm supposed to be leading a plant walk in about an hour and a half, but maybe things will hold off until the evening so that I don't have to worry about hustling a bunch of people back to the building to avoid getting them electrocuted or hailed on.

We've had a bit of hail this summer, as today's photo of a slightly dented apple will show you.

See? There was even a tie-in with my almost-topic. Yay me. Except that it does make the pointless photo slightly less pointless, doesn't it? Ah well. We all miss the mark now and then.

See you in a day or two, probably.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails