Monday 29 August 2011

Pointless balcony planter photo of the day:

It's a very overedited cosmos, because I decided I liked it that way when I was playing with it. Something about what happened with the leaves, I guess.

I can be weird like that, if you haven't already noticed.

And if you haven't already guessed, I don't really have any blather today. It's partly because I'm still waiting to get a full night's sleep (a little better last night, but sheesh. Enough is enough, ok?), partly because I've been doing work things at work (oddly enough), and partly because I just didn't think of anything to post.

Hey, I do get points for honesty, right?

I suppose I could explain the working at work thing. Normally, since this is August, I wouldn't even be at work today. Over the summer months I switch to having Mondays and Tuesdays for my weekend so I can be here on Saturdays and Sundays for programming. However, you might notice that the end of this week isn't August anymore. That means I need to get back to being here on the weekdays so that I can be around for school programming as it comes up.

So... um... there you have it. I never said that it was going to be an exciting explanation, so I hope no one was expecting one.





Believe it or not, that's all I've got at the moment. Heck, I haven't even got a doodle for this week's Illustration Friday done yet, so I suppose my two fans should be happy that any words appeared here at all.

If you're into that sort of thing, that is. If you'd rather just go back to staring at the overedited picture, well... have at 'er, I guess. As for me, I'm going to stop typing this riiight... now.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

I love cosmos. Like a lovely watercolor. I am so full of spaghetti I just made. Love company when I can actually make something that serves more than one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails