Friday 18 May 2012

Ok, honestly?

Not to sound like the Wheel of Random Excuses, but this time I got involved in a work thing and forgot that I hadn't already blogged.

And now I have other work stuff.

I'd say that I'd post properly tonight, but we all know at this point that it's not going to happen. Sooo... tomorrow?

Yeah, I think I can actually do tomorrow.




I hope at least that everyone's enjoying the recent parade of ladybird beetles. New photos as of the weekend, or at least that's the plan. For now, though, back to work.

Bye, then.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Funny story on the ladybugs. Our house in florida had vents in the bathroom. (ok it was a mobile home) and tons, and I mean fifty to sixty at a time ladybugs would get in that vent hatch out, come into the bathroom. We would methodically save them and put them outside. we did that over and over again. I don't like poisoning anything. Mainly because what poisons them, also is not good for me. And ladybugs are good. Never had that happen in this new house. I heard they are lucky. As a kid I used to like those meal bugs. That roll up into a ball. I was very fascinated by bugs all my life. My favorite are those walking sticks and praying mantis. I mean, really don't they look like something from outer space.

Related Posts with Thumbnails