Thursday 17 May 2012

Pointless photo of the day:

It's been a training day for me so I haven't had time to think of a blather. Is anyone surprised at this point? Yeah, I know. it's been one of those weeks. Or one of those months.

So.

Um?

I... well, I cut myself on a tiny piece of broken glass yesterday, if that interests anyone. It probably doesn't, but there you go. What gets me, though, is how far one stupid little shattered glass can manage to spread itself in a small apartment kitchen. I mean, I've been finding bits of this stupid thing for days now. Yesterday I found one by accident (obviously. I wouldn't have tried finding it by purposely cutting myself, right?) and then looked a little closer (in a place where there should BE NO GLASS, I might add) and found three other minuscule pieces just waiting to dig themselves into my finger at the slightest provocation.

Yes, this particular glass is sentient. Shut up. I'm tired.

In other news? Is there other news? How about the fact that I currently have this running through my brain (because it's apparently Opposite Day in my head. The day hasn't been bad, but it certainly doesn't qualify for such... bounciness) so you may as well too.

And with that, I'm outta here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails