Saturday 12 May 2012

So I went for a walk...

... and I found this.

No, wait. That's a good thing. It's always a good thing when I find a spider to take a photo of.

For those new to the program, I'm not kidding.

Anyway, since I'm at work and typing's still an interesting, ALT-key-hitting experience (I've tentatively tried a few things without the brace, but it becomes obvious in a hurry that I'm not quite ready to be unsupported yet), I'm going to keep this short.

I did, however, want to say that it's a gorgeous day out, so stop reading this and go out for a walk already.

Even if you're not where I am, go for a walk. Find a spider. Or not, if you'd rather not. The point is, it's Saturday and you should find something else to do besides staring at a monitor and reading pointless blather.

 I know I'm going to, in about an hour and a half or so.

And if it's not Saturday by the time you read this? Well, it never hurts to find something else to do anyway, if you asked me. But then, I also don't have a computer at home, so very few people ask me at all.





Shame, really.

They might find something else to do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails