Sunday 14 June 2009

Extra post of the day:

Just had to say this while it was on my mind... and it came to mind while I was browsing through some of the Illustration Friday entries for this week (um, see the other blog for the whole Illustration Friday thing. I'm not in the mood to be expansively artsy here just now).

I really really wish that people who put music on their blogs (and especially music with no obvious off button) could see how fast it makes people like me go away. Don't get me wrong. I like music, and I like that some people take the time to choose music that they feel is appropriate to their art, but I hate having music forced on me. Ask me to hit the play button myself and I might, but put your music on autoplay and I'm outta there before I even get a chance to look at your art submission.

Sad, that, but true. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.






That's all. You can go away now.

If you want to, that is.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails