Tuesday 23 June 2009

Pointless photo of the day:

A bit more time to blather today, but not really any inclination. I'm tired, and probably a little whiny. Best maybe to not bother sharing that with the world.

Today's pointless photo, then, features my boot. Oh, and a Wolf Spider. The boots used to belong to my mother. The spider didn't.

No boots for me today, though. I'm planetariumming for the next two days, and that means slip-ons because I have to be in stocking feet a lot of the time. You, um, needed to know that. I guess.

See? Just not hitting the blather flow here. Kinda figured that would happen. I should stop typing, then.




Oh, one thing. Is it weird that I'm seriously contemplating decorating a wall of the office with staff-produced finger painting? Like this and this, I mean. There's one up on the wall already, and there'd be more if I had any blue tack close at hand...

Yeah, it's probably weird.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails