Tuesday 2 June 2009

Pointless photo of the... week? I dunno.

I have no idea what's going to happen for posts this week. I'm under the weather (yes, again. And yes, I'm tired of catching every freaking bug that comes along) and I just don't have the brain for this at the moment.

Today, then, I'd just like to acknowledge the fact that my brother is mumblemumble years old today, which makes me mumblemumblepluseighteenmonths old.

Which leads me to two questions.

Question #1: What in Whomever's name possesses someone to decide to have another baby while they're dealing with a nine-month-old? I mean, wanting to have kids is a foreign thing to me at the best of times since I know that I definitely don't, but getting pregnant again when your first kid has only been around for nine months? I so completely don't get.

Question #2: What does one call a brother when he's mumblemumble years old? He's not my baby brother because mumblemumble years old does not equal baby, he's not my little brother since he's about a foot taller than I am... I'd call him my younger brother, but since he's my ONLY brother he's not exactly the younger of a pair...

Younger sibling?

I guess.

Ah well, whatever he is, he's still having a birthday. Have a good one, then.

Me 'n my head are going home now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails