Thursday 4 June 2009

It's random video link day

I like random video link days. Means I don't have to think of anything to blog about.

Today's randomness started with me having to show Wheat last night's Craig Ferguson opening. And just for fun, let's revisit this one. Craig Ferguson. Completely out of his mind and endlessly entertaining.

Anyway. That leads me to the sad fact that Koko Taylor has passed away. And... do you suppose a song with the title Wang Dang Doodle would get any sort of airplay nowadays?

Koko Taylor takes me to Big Mama Thornton. Why? Because it can, that's why.

And what's up next? Muddy Waters, of course.

Unfortunately, not a lot can follow Muddy Waters. This is close, but I think that we're going to have to shift gears a bit here.

Hmmm.

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...

Um, Muppets?

Well, that was a little more than shifting gears. Whiplash, maybe. Let's try this one, instead.

Hmmm. I may be backing myself into a corner here.

Big finish, then? Or at least finish, if not big? Let's see...

Here! This one! Nothing to do with anything, but I don't care!




Later, then!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails