Monday 8 March 2010

Pointless photo of the day:

Yes, just a picture again today. Those are actual, growing leaves on the ninebark, though, so I guess that's exciting. Or would be if I didn't know that they're just going to freeze right off. It's not spring yet, no matter what this bush thinks.

And yes, I was playing stupid photoeditor games with the picture. It's a lousy shot. It needed something.

Anyway, expect me to be sporadic in my posting for the next couple of days. I'll be off-site quite a bit, and I'm not sure if I'll have the time to blather.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

What is a nine bark? I feel so uneducated. I photographed the first bee on a plum blossom today. Put it on my blogger. And my grandbaby and her new puppy. I have an even more adorable photo of her and the puppy hanging over the bathtub, but nowaday, I will pass on posting that one. Might go to the ocean tomorrow. I think spring is almost here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails