Tuesday 30 March 2010

Pointless photo of the day:

I imagine that'll be it today.  Didn't sleep worth a  damn but still had to be up earlyish to spend the morning at a school talking about owls.  That is, I was the one talking about owls.  Not the school.

Honestly, at the moment I'm so tired that everything's sort of in slow motion -- make that sloooooow mooootion -- and Blogger's new editor is kind of confusing me.

I'm not saying that the editor itself is confusing.  It probably isn't.  I just don't have the internal computing power to process it at the moment, that's all.  Sad, really.  Also sad that I've switched to the rich text editor from the html one that I usually use, and it's still confusing me.

It'll be interesting to see just how easy it all is tomorrow, when I actually have a functioning brain.

At least I assume that I'll have a functioning brain tomorrow.  Not sure how much more of this non-brain thing I can take, to be honest.



Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails