Monday 9 May 2011

*falls down in dead faint*

The two posts below this one weren't blathered by me, as you'll notice if you check the byline.

That's right, folks. It was officially the Return of the Ontario Office. Just when you (ok, I ) thought she'd totally lost her way to Blogland she...

Got threatened.

Somewhat.

Hey, I'm not proud of it, but it did mean you got a two-day break from listening to me whinge. Always a good thing, if you ask me.

Anyway.

I'm in full-on allergy heaven today and tired besides (could have somethng to do with the whole not-breathing thing), so I'm not sure what I have for the blather. We could talk about today's pointless photo, although it would be a short talk. This is one of my favourite tulips. It's a double purple... or at least it was. I'm assuming it still is, but the last couple of years it's been chewed off by the deers before it had a chance to bloom. This year? Well, my father told me a couple of days ago that it was juuust on the cusp of opening, which means that by the time I get to see it it'll either have been chewed off by the deers, be past its prime, or will have flowered and THEN been chewed off by the deers.

I'm not holding out much hope of actually seeing the flower, is what I'm saying.

I'm also not holding out much hope of this post being any longer, because my wrist's braced up today (just an old injury being annoying and achy) and it's wreaking havoc with my typing accuracy. Just to get this far has been a heckuvan exercise for my back button, let me tell you.

Gives me an excuse to stop here, right?



Well, it's good enough for me at any rate.

Any word from the Ontario Office then?





Yeah, yeah, I know I shouldn't press my luck...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails