Saturday 7 May 2011

I love what you've done with the place!



And so... tonight it has taken me well over three hours to figure out how to operate (read: get photos from camera to new photo editing etc programme, on new and hated laptop, edit same and try to logically file them in files I cannot find as the programme decided where to hide them)....so what you see currently is what you get.

Frankly I'm a little concerned as the print on my screen appears to be for not only the myopic but perhaps for those who are a wee bit deaf as well - yep, that big.

Thus I am simply going to lovingly hit "send" with the hope this inanimate object will take pity and help me out.

Oh, the explanation. As you can see it's a Duchess dog. I could leave you guessing but what you see is not wings, no. But a decent enough photo to have you take a second look anyway so clicky-click to see what I'm on about.

Annnnnd edited to say that I shall make it my next challenge to find the brightness option and the "fill in flash" equivalents on this freakin' programme.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails