Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tired

That's all. Just tired. It's been a really rough few days for Yours Exhaustedly and sleep, to the point where I'm having trouble eating at the moment because I just feel nauseous.

Geez, is insomnia ever fun.

So, what else? Oh, I guess there was an election yesterday, wasn't there?

I have nothing to say about it.

In fact, I more or less stopped thinking about it after I voted at the advance poll.

Baaad Canadian. Bad.

But at least I did vote, so that's... good? I guess?

I'm tired, remember?

I have done a little bit of news surfing around the 'net today, though, and I find it interesting to see the myriad of opinions about the election results showing up in the UK media, and the absolutely nothing in the US sources. I'm not surprised about that, mind. They find it odd enough down south that it only takes us a little over a month to have an election in the first place, and at the moment they're still too busy with their celebratory death-hangovers to notice that our very short election is already over.

Ah well. Sometimes it pays to be a little under the radar, you know?





I'm going to stop typing now in case I accidentally start making sense, ok?

Ok then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails