Tuesday 24 January 2012

Aaaahhh!!!

I scared you.

Or maybe I didn't, I don't know. I think I might have shocked you a little at least, though, what with actually posting and all.

So...

How ya been?

I'm already hitting I've got nothing, yep. Not even a new pointless photo.




Ok, the fact is that as is usual after a while of not working (or, rather, not being at the office. I was working; just not here) I have at least a bazillion five things to get caught up on, so blogging's not exactly a priority today. I'll try for something a bit more substantial in the next day or two, but now? Well, maybe I'll post a couple of doodles over on the other blog so that you can see what I was up to while the weather had me locked away. Or at least I'll post one. I should probably stagger the other ones out a bit. After all, going from famine to feast can make a person physically ill, you know.

Or maybe that's just my doodles.





Kidding, yes. Even I don't think that my doodles are entirely vomit-worthy.

Aaanyway (has anyone out there missed the Anyway Chronicles? That's probably what I should have named this blog), I'll post up something or other to the other blog, and then I'll have lunch if that's ok with everyone.

If it's not? Well, I'll probably still have lunch.

Later, all. Hopefully not as later as this particular pointless post was... 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails