Friday 16 March 2012

Oh geez, blogging.

Not going so well this week, is it?

Ah well, we all have our moments. And as I've said here before on the blog, I should never, ever think that I can leave blogging until later, because later is always past it. Past my blogging window, I mean. I'll think that I can get to the blog after such-and-such, and then when after such-and-such comes what little blogbrain I have has shut itself up for the night.

Ah well, as I typed just a couple of sentences ago.

I need to go do a few things before bed now, but I do at least want credit for the fact that this is a NEW POINTLESS PHOTO, and that I managed to find some spring for it. The coming of spring on the calendar is always a bit of a joke here in Alberta, since we all know that we're in for at least three more snowstorms before spring even thinks of showing its head, but at least the daffodils give it the ol' college try.

Incidentally, the Canada Geese arrived a few days ago. Silly birds. Every year they arrive when all the water is still frozen, and every year they stand on the ponds and rivers looking completely indignant about the lack of thawing that we've managed to do for them. Every year, birds. Every year.

As you can tell, I'm a little lacking in sympathy.

And with that... hey. This almost managed to turn into a post after all. Maybe there's hope for this place.



Or at least this lax blogger.





One can hope, anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails