Friday 30 March 2012

Boy, this'll be quick

So here's the deal: I'm over my hours this week at work. I've already worked more than I was supposed to today, and I still have a program to do tomorrow.

And what does this have to do with the blog?

Well, now that I'm done what I had to get done today, I want to get out of here before someone finds something else for me to do. Sooo...

See you... um, tomorrow? Maybe, if I can sneak it in without making my short work day accidentally longer. Otherwise, catch you Monday.

Or whenever.






Bye now.

3 comments:

Juniper said...

So now we know you do your blogging at work :-P

Have a great weekend!

deeol said...

Almost blasphemous to say this nowadays, but I don't own a computer. I blog on work breaks or when I'm visiting my father. One of the reasons that this place can be patchy at times.

One more program to go, and I can actually have a weekend...

Sparroweye said...

Ok. But what the heck happened to Mon,Tues, and now Wed. YOU DONT HAVE A COMPUTER AT ALL? Not even an ipad, a kindle, an iphone, ipod, nothing. What do you do at home? I am getting an ipad to replace my laptop. Because I just cruise the internet and play games. And twitter. Oh. I am addicted to twitter. And I read. I have three new books, Guts by Kristen Johnston, The Bird Sisters by Rebecca Rasmussen, The Violets of March by Sarah Jio, Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy. and about sixteen other books half read. You read I bet, botany, and bug books. Hope you come back Between my book reading, photography and twittering I do come here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails