Thursday 8 October 2009

Oh, I'm so not in the mood

For what?

Pretty much anything.

Weather? Still sucks, to the point where I didn't really even want to go outside today. Throat? Full of phlegm (and what a lovely word that is). Aaaaand... I just had to take a break from sharpening pencils because our only sharpener (full-sized sharpener, I mean) has no swivel knob anymore and I was getting bad enough blisters that I had to go put on one of my leather gloves to try to save at least a little bit of skin.

Yeah, happy.

But at least we may FINALLY get a new pencil sharpener...

Maybe I should fill in an incident report.

Anyway, I'm completely not in the mood to blather. Even with the world's weirdest blended channel playing on the internet radio. I'm not even in the mood to chair dance, which is saying something.

Guess I should get back to sharpening pencils.

Or watching the snow.





Yeah. Neither sounds like much fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails