Saturday 24 October 2009

WHAT POST???

And how pointless is this photo?

Yeah, I know. It's been a pretty inconsistent week for the blather. I've got a feeling that this post will continue the trend.

It's not that I don't have thoughts, you know. I do. They're just on the weird side today, that's all.

For example?

Well, how about "American" cheese? I honestly felt like I could write an entire post about processed cheese and how boggling it is to me that a country which is capable of making some decent cheeses chooses to name FAKE cheese after itself. Not that I'm a total snob about processed cheese -- it definitely has its place in my life -- but if the best you can do is name pseudocheese after your country I do have some questions.

Like... why do Americans insist on calling back bacon Canadian bacon when we Canadians don't?

Yep, this line of thought could have easily become a whole post. Could have, except that I've already posted it.

See? Even my pointless thoughts go around in circles.

So what does that leave me? Not a helluva lot, to be honest. And my usual pointless game site was down this morning so I ended up playing Plants vs Zombies instead (no, I'm not going to link to it. You're all just as handy with the google thing as I am, I'd imagine) and... I think I may have game brain now.

And I need to think of something to doodle that fits the word fast, apparently. Seeing as there's nothing fast about me and my doodles, this may be more of a challenge than someone with game brain can handle.

Ah well.

I need to go put stuff in the dryer now. Catch you later.

[/lame nonsense]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails