Monday 10 January 2011

Have I been wordy enough?

Old photo, by the way. If I took the same shot now it'd be nothing but a snow bank.

So, have I been wordy enough the past couple of days? I certainly hope so, because I need to get to work.

I know that the last phrase isn't exactly unusual here on the blog, but where I'm working today is. I haven't yet managed to make it back into town since the storm, so I'm going to attempt to do some work at my father's place.

It ought to be interesting.

I occasionally try to work at my apartment, but it's never all that successful. Oh sure, I'll get a few things done, but never nearly as much as I really should when I'm away from the distractions of the office. The problem, as you may have guessed, is that I'm not away from the distractions of my apartment. There are too many other things I like to do there, and it makes it hard to be disciplined.

Hard for me, anyway. I know some of you out there have absolutely no problem with the whole thing, but just remember that I'm a five-year-old with a short attention span.

Ah well. Here's hoping for better luck down here in the basement, where the only things to distract me are the computer (which I need for the work anyway) and the fish.

Personally, I don't think the fish will be that much of a problem.



Later, all. Oh, and it's cold out there, so that means that even when I do eventually get myself back to the city (tomorrow, I hope) I may not be out too much. Not out too much equals no computer equals no blogging, as my two fans know.






Seems to be becoming a theme here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails