Thursday 6 January 2011

So hey

Hi. How's everyone doing? Oh, that's good.

Me?

Well, it's been an interesting few days. There was this whole thing with the hospital, and now I look like a heroin addict.

Why was I in the hospital, you say?

Well, to be honest I'm not going to tell you. I thought about telling you and there would be plenty to whinge about (and my two fans know how much I like a good whinge) but in the end, no. I don't want the blog to go all medical.

If it did, it wouldn't be pointless.

And then, as we all know, it would turn into a pumpkin.

So there you go. I had a bit of a scare but I'm fine (or will be in a day or two), and that's all you need to know. And as for the rest of this post... there isn't any rest. I need to get back to work, because I've been gone a while.

So... yeah.

I'd say see you tomorrow, but the way my week's gone that sounds like too much of a promise. How about if I just say see you a little more frequently than I have in recent history?

Ok then.

1 comment:

Juniper said...

Haha, brilliant post saying not a lot ;-)

I hope all is back to normal soon.

J.

Related Posts with Thumbnails