Wednesday 29 December 2010

Pointless photo of the day:

This'll be it from me for the year. The next couple of days are supposed to have nasty windchill, so rather than turn into a rashy red blob I'm planning to stay home, play with my new art supply toys (and what did I decide to get with my gift card? Ah, you'll have to wait to find out. Consider it a fairly lame cliffhanger), occasionally do some work (yes, I'm bringing homework from the office), and mostly just keep warm. I may even have some New Year's plans for a change, but if that comes through I'll be sure not to tell you anything about it.

After all, it'll be old news by the time it's blogged, right?

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of my two fans, and even my non-fans. I'm nice that way, you know? Today's end-of-year pointless photo is me going slightly photoeditor abstract with an innocent tree picture. I've been in an abstract frame of mind lately, I guess.

Which probably doesn't bode well for the art that may happen in the next few days, but we'll see how things go.

See you in January, everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails