Friday 24 December 2010

Topic

Pointless photo? Pointless, as usual.

----------

Sigh.

I started this post with a topic. I even started typing the topic. The topic was boring. I bored even myself with the topic.

So now I have no topic.

The topic of this week's Illustration Friday is winter. But I don't want to draw winter, let alone type about it.

So I guess that doesn't help.

I suppose I should be having some sort of topic about Christmas, but I'm at the point in my life where Christmas has become a lot smaller (frankly, I don't mind). In about an hour I'll head in to my father's place. Tomorrow we'll open presents and have turkey. And that'll be it.

Not much of a topic there.




So... anyone else have a topic, or shall we just wait until tomorrow and see if I can come up with something then?

Hands?

Anyone?




Geez it's quiet here during the holidays.

Maybe that should have been my topic...








Ah well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails