Monday 27 December 2010

Blank

Yep, blank.

Blank screen, blank post, blank mind apparently.

I've gone totally blank. Not sure if I had much on the brain to blather about in the first place, but it seems that whatever small thing might have been there is gone now.

For those new to the program, what usually happens next is that I type for a while in hopes that the blankness will resolve itself or, at the very least, I'll think of something to complain about. Should that occur I'll often delete the top I've got nothing part of the post and pretend that I did, in fact, have something the whole time. If nothing comes up then the entire post becomes I've got nothing and my two fans all say oh not that same old song again.

Erm... should I explain that my two fans apparently have multiple personalities? Either that or they've ACTUALLY multiplied lately. Welcome, to those of you who really are new to the program. I have no idea why you're here, but make yourself at home. I'll put the kettle on.

So, status update?

Still blank. Sorry.

Oh, there are things I could blather about, of course. The east coast's crappy weather (my sympathies, folks. For real), my lack of ambition to hit the Boxing Day/Week sales, an explanation of what Boxing Day has evolved into in Canada for those of you from away who've never experienced the madness, batteries (yes, I could blather about batteries)... I guess I'm just not in the mood.

And what am I in the mood for?

Well, it might turn out to be a doodling day later. Or I may just sit down here and watch silly British sketch comedy on the Home of All Things Plagiarised, depending on what game my father ends up watching this afternoon (one sucky thing about the fact that he's gone to satellite television? He only has the one receiver so we watch one thing in this house now. Not a big deal during the week when he's the only one here, of course, but it's a bit inconvenient for Yours Non-Sportingly when she visits). In other words, I'm kind of a blank on my mood as well.

I guess that pretty much explains this whole post, then.



Pity I just didn't stick with the first sentence. It would have saved me a lot of unnecessary letters.







Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails