Saturday 25 December 2010

Is it weird...

... for someone who doesn't currently own a computer to receive a scanner for Christmas?

I don't think it's weird, but it probably sounds weird.

Fans (fans. Ha. I almost typed that with a straight face) of my other blog should be happy to know that -- presuming the thing works -- they will no longer be suffering through ill-lit photographs of my latest "pieces" when I'm here at my father's place (as opposed to at work, where I can scan things on the photocopier).

Now the scanner for the computerless makes more sense?  I thought it might.

Fans of my other blog may also be happy (or scared) to know that I get to go spree on some more art supplies. It's been a fairly arty Christmas for Yours Doodly.

It turned out to be a Christmas for my father's computer, oddly enough. Printer/scanner for me, and a new keyboard and mouse for him. I haven't connected either yet, since I thought I'd post before I buggered up the system, but I'll be doing that soon. Either connecting things or buggering up the system. Take your pick, I guess.

I don't really have much more to add, since I should probably get some lunch and it's a bit odd to be posting on Christmas anyway, so I'll just say Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, Happy Holidays to those who are more secular, and My Sympathies and it Sucks to be You to all of those who are either working or stuck in an airport somewhere at the moment.

I think that probably covers everyone?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails