Wednesday 26 October 2011

Something or other. I really have no idea.

I suppose that I need to get out and take some new pictures, don't I? But... but... things are so dull and pre-winter here now. And boring. I swear, I'm going to end up taking photos of my junk jewellery yet.

So. Um. blog post.

I'm not sure that I remember how to do that.

Well, let's see. State of health? Somewhat better today. Digestion's settling down (tmi? Oh, believe me. You haven't heard anything), but I'm still stuffy, headachey, and tired. Ah well. At least I'm upright. Upright, but in a weird enough mood to have brought myself to giggly tears while watching a "beautiful" video about people who are putting up swings in public areas just so that people can enjoy them. The project? Nothing wrong with it. People like swings. What had me laughing was the idea that the people who were putting them up are far, far too nice. I'd've put up at least one in front of a building or something because you just know that there's someone out there who'd try it out without realising the consequences. Thump. Ow. Thump. Ow...

Wheat, by the way, now officially thinks that I'm completely insane.

Where was I? Oh yeah, trying to type myself into a topic. Typing could be a topic, since it's a bit of a difficulty at the moment. We're switching out computers here at work, you see. Sort of an internal upgrade. I'm now using Wheat's old one because it was a few years newer than mine, my old one is replacing one that's even older than mine; that sort of thing. It may sound wonky for anyone who's used to getting brand new stuff every couple of years, but for us it saves money and cuts down on the e-waste (important for a nature centre, really) to cycle things while they're still usable. Anyway, for me this means I get more speed and more capacity than I had, but it also means a new keyboard since my old one had the wrong connector. And that? Not a huge problem since this one will be fine, but it does serve to show me yet again that if you give this girl a new -- or different -- keyboard her fingers suddenly decide that they don't know how to type in English.

Which is odd, since English is their first and really only language.

Helllllooooo back button, is what I'm saying.

And with that, can we call it a post? It's five times more post than you've had in recent days, after all.




Yeah, I think that consensus is that this is, in fact, a post.

Later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails