Saturday 15 October 2011

You know what sucks?

When you're having a massive chocolate craving and all the bookstore at work has is "candy bars"

Candy bars are called candy bars instead of chocolate bars for a reason, folks. There's hardly any actual chocolate in them. Now? I have a sugar rush, but I still want chocolate.

Yeah, that worked well.

Anyway. This is just a quick post (a quick, complainy post) to get me back in the post groove in case I don't get around to making a real post tonight. Today's photo? Same cats as yesterday, obviously, but this time I let the flash do its work.

I kind of like the one in the dark better, to be honest.

But I'm weird that way.

1 comment:

Linda Hensley said...

I keep dark chocolate chips for such emergencies. I laughed scrolling through your recent posts. My grandpa named all of his cars Betsy :) Beautiful photos! I like seeing what you post for IF, but hadn't seen that you have this blog too before. Fun site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails