Monday 10 October 2011

Thud

That would be the sound of me hitting the blather wall.

I've tried to think of a blog post. Really I have. There hasn't even been the distraction of work (since this is a holiday) or internet radio (since I haven't had it on). I guess that after yesterday's lengthy ramble -- and later weirdness -- I'm just out, temporarily.

Besides, I can't deny the fact that I'm not over this latest bout of crud yet. I'm definitely feeling better and I might even have enough voice for tomorrow's two programs, but the energy level certainly isn't where I'd like it to be and the head's still full enough that I've been ending the last few days with headaches.

So... um...

Amaryllis?

This is the other one that's been flowering. Each of them is currently sending up second flower stocks, so even if the third one that might flower decides it's not worth it I'll have colour for a little while yet. That's kind of nice.

Yep.

You know, I really think that this is all I have today. Time to stop typing, then.







Yep.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails