Friday 10 February 2012

I'm just going to post random links from our twitter feeds today, ok?

Picture says: I'm too full of winter.

Head says: I'm too full of snot to think.

Title of post says: pretty much everything. I don't want to think of a post, so let me show you what other people are posting. This'll be a combination of feeds we follow with the work account and feeds I follow personally. Just so you know. Here we go:

Via @Earth_News: The Telegraph's animal pictures of the week. I generally have a look (oddly enough, weekly). Sometimes a bit too heavy on the cute for my tastes, but there's often a few really great shots in there.

Via @artrubicon: An artist's self-portraits of his decline from Alzheimer's disease. Just wow on this one.

Via @stephenfry: Well, first, you'd have to guess that I'd be among his what? five billion followers, now? Remembering the Hedge Sketch. This is seriously one of my favourite sketches. And I know I've posted it before, but watch it again anyway.

Via @BigMorningBuzz: Or via damned near anyone, seeing as it's the very definition of viral right now... OK Go does weird percussive things with a car. And abuses a fair number of pianos in the process.

And finally, one from me:

Not a link, no. And an old photo that I'm sure I've posted before.

There won't be any more now, though.

Bye, Lumpy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails