Wednesday 29 February 2012

Nothing

Yep, I've got nothing. I've spent two mornings now in the planetarium, and it tends to do away with a person's brain a little bit.

I've got a little more voice left than I thought I was going to have, thank goodness, but I'm still trying to keep things pretty quiet so that I don't end up causing myself damage.

So... um... oh. Today's pointless photo. A kukui nut lei from one of our visits to Hawaii.

I like Hawaii.

Kind of wish I was in Hawaii right now, in fact.

I really have nothing to say about this picture, to be honest. The lei hangs in my closet at my father's house. I like it. I'm not sure why I like it, but I like it. I'm occasionally tempted to wear it to work for no reason at all, but I haven't got around to that yet. I probably will at some point.

There's a tourist-style cheap grass skirt in my closet at Dad's, too. Different trip to Hawaii. I was about twelve, I think.

I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but the grass skirt's been worn. By me. On stage. For a church concert.

I wore shorts underneath, though.

I'm sure you're all relieved to hear that.




Did I mention that the planetarium fan tends to suck a person's brain out? Oh, good. I'm glad something will explain this nonsense.



I'm going to stop typing now before I start telling you about some of the other things I have from Hawaii.







Kind of wish I was in Hawaii right now...

1 comment:

rishi said...

Great work buddy, keep it up how long does rabies vaccine last

Related Posts with Thumbnails