Thursday 2 February 2012

Things I've been doing today instead of posting:

1. Trying to figure out what to do with a group of jiffers.

2. Eating wasabi peas.

3. Cleaning out my sinuses (see above).

4. Watching Wheat's slanted commuting video. Literally slanted, not politically slanted. Although, since he's on a bike in winter some may find a political slant of some sort implied, I suppose.

5. Looking for something to tweet in regards to World Wetlands Day (which is, in my opinion, inherently much more important than some pointless groundhog something or other).

6. Buying muffin tops. Actually, that should be first on the list since I did it on the way to work. I'm too lazy to redo the list, though. And what are muffin tops? The best part of the muffin, of course.

7. Eating a mayonnaise and mustard sandwich with occasional pieces of chicken and lettuce. I think the store deli overdid it a bit on the dressing today. Serves me right for being too lazy to make my own lunch, though.

8. Getting ready for this afternoon's program. Or I will be, once I'm done typing this nonsense.

9. Answering texts. They were work-related, however. No, seriously. They actually were. Office procedures have changed a fair bit since I first started here, now that I think of it.



Doesn't sound like much of a morning, now that I've put it in writing. Ah well. Back to the (apparently) non-grind for me, then. Oh, and for you fans of Dirty Moe? My father tells me that it's no longer a part of my life, for which my bank balance is thankful. Or will be, when I get the chance to go in and pick up the cash...

Should Dirty Moe be getting a better requiem than that, do you think? Is anyone feeling nostalgic, all of a sudden? Then maybe I should remind you that IT'S A CAR. And a car that's been sitting in my father's driveway for far too long now. I was beginning to think that we wouldn't get rid of it until spring, but I'm happy to be wrong this time around.

So.

Um, yeah. Done typing now, it seems.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails