Thursday 5 April 2012

Ah well

I would have taken a photo of the view out the office window this morning, but someone else who's not here today has the camera locked in her desk (very helpful, I'm sure you'd agree) so I couldn't.

Well, I suppose I could have taken a crappy cameraphone picture, but it really wouldn't have been worth it.

So? So you're stuck with another photo from last spring because I'd really rather look at leaves than white.

There was... oh, about ten centimetres or so of the latter to clean off the car this morning. Wet, heavy, and snowy. Snow tends to be snowy, you know.

And yes, I know that it'll melt, and probably rapidly. It's just a bit disheartening this time of year. At least we didn't get the wind that some places were supposed to get. And at least we're not getting the total crud that parts of the UK are getting. My total sympathy there, folks.

In other news, I have none. It was the kind of morning that doesn't really give me time to think of the blog, so I didn't.

I am making two posts in a row, though. Points for that?

I should hope so.



Going now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails