Saturday 24 February 2007

I take photos too...

Mine are pointless rather than poetic, however.

Sorry, I was just feeling a little left out for a second there.

By the way, I don't take the camera with me when I walk the dog. To do so would be to imply that I would be allowed to stop for long enough to take a picture.

I should explain, shouldn't I?

The dog's part husky, that's all. Her idea of a walk is full steam ahead, captain. Which, as you can imagine, is fun for all involved when we're talking about February and icy streets.

We have enough snow now, by the way.

Anyway, I don't have much else to add. Not sure why I'm even posting, to be honest. Especially when the dog and I should be having lunch.





Get a feeling it's all about the dog at the moment? Well, I sure do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And so it should be, all about the dog, I mean. You can never have enough snow. I smell "snow cream".

Related Posts with Thumbnails