Tuesday 20 February 2007

So far, not so good

And yes, the photo is truly pointless. They pretty generally are. Those new to the program will get used to it in a hurry.

Speaking of hurry, this should be quick because I have things to do and I don't have much for a brain anyway.

The problem is this, you see. The needy animals (I did mention the needy animals, yes?) are used to sleeping in my father's room but as he's not here at the moment (I mentioned that part too, right?) they moved in with me last night.

Sort of.

They spent a lot of time chasing each other around the house first.

After that they took their time figuring out how they could best settle into my room. There seemed to have been some mind changing going on with that part.

Quite a bit later I ended up with the dominant cat by my head, the other one at the foot of the bed (Note to Max: sleeping at the foot of the bed does NOT mean you actually have to sleep on my feet. In fact, next time don't do that at all), and the dog on the floor beside me, ready to bark at the cats if they got out of line at all.

Apparently they did.

Apparently.

Or maybe the dog was just bored, I don't know.

Either way, there was definitely barking.








Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be a long week?

Hey, Toronto. Isn't it your turn to say something now?

I need a nap. Unfortunately, the dog needs a walk. Gee, I wonder whose needs will take precedence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lately our extremely unusual cold weather has ended up with three cats sleeping on our bed during the day.
My husband has taken to putting a kleenex box on his pillow to keep them off of the pillow. Oh dear,
I have to go put the pork tenderloin in the oven. where did the time go to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails