Wednesday 28 February 2007

I've got plenty of nothing

There's too much going on here for me to have bothered with thinking of anything. Nothing actually important going on, to be honest, but enough that I have zero for the blog.

Pretty sad for this blog to come to that so early in its existence, isn't it?

Well, not so sad when you check the sidebar and notice that there are faaar too many years of pointlessness to be found in the archives of my old blog.

Yeah.

This is the part where I continue typing in hopes of coming up with at least something that might have something to do with anything.

Uh huh.

So...

...





...


Ok, I still have nothing.

I have wine gums, but they're at home. They've also changed the wine gum packaging. That upsets me. Wine gum bags are supposed to look like wine gum bags. I'm not supposed to have to search them out in their new disguise.

Wheat, don't you still owe me wine gums?

You could buy me wine gums for next week, you know.

Even if you don't still owe me wine gums.





Or whatever. I'm going now. Wish me better luck tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - better luck tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

You need a long vacation badly.
Even your Dad takes vacations.
I am sure there is some place you have been longing to visit. Like Wales, maybe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails