Friday 23 February 2007

Turn your back for a minute ....


.... and the whole darned blog moves.

The pointless photo of the day comes to you via a freak snowstorm that made these cones either a lesson in macro-photography or a nifty Christmas card illustration ... or you know, just pointless after all.









I do rather like the water droplets though.




I wonder if the man looking out the picture-window to his backyard is over wondering who the oddly-bundled-up creature was, taking a picture of who knows what, from his angle. I mean I'd certainly wonder if someone was pointing a camera in the general direction of my patio.






On second thought, no. More likely, I'd just accept people are weird. They are, you know.

I think the previous blog proved the point and heaven knows, this one is well on the way to reinforcing the notion.

Erm, not a judgement you understand. I'm just sayin'

Why, yes, it is time to walk the pups. I'll just be going now.


oh and clicking on the second one actually shows you what I'm on about with my new toy camera

1 comment:

deeol said...

Turn your back for a minute, or a month...

Glad you finally made it, at any rate.

And I'm completely ignoring the inference about weirdness. I'm good that way, you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails