Saturday 24 February 2007

Two paths diverged ....

Or ~ how to drive a person with two dogs crazy.

This is what I do when I'm not in my right mind, under a throw on the couch, reading. Now my reading can go from important current works on the economy or world occurrences to total trash to ease the mind and put things in perspective, ie: people are weird. I may have mentioned that belief of mine before.

When I venture out into the world which matters - and that would be my world of course - I take a camera and two dogs. Often one of the two would rather stay in her crate, thankyouverymuchbuthaveagreat time .... ah, but no, she's made to tag along so we don't have to make a complete day of finding me at the park. I mean I like 'em both and all but ....

Oh and if you want a debate on the use of crates don't bother me with it. As I look to my right, the pup in question is STILL curled up with her pillow. The pillow's name is Phil. The name Phil came from the shape of the pillow and I'll leave that as a puzzle for you to work on rather than discuss crates which are irreplaceable. The POINT - and sometimes there is one - is that the door remains open; she just likes cozy quiet time with Phil.

So, yes. This photo was taken Thursday jusssst as the toonie-sized flakes were abating. I'm sure you can look up "toonie" if you've a mind to. It's early. I don't link this early. Why, I rarely type this early if avoidable.

In fact, I think I'll quit now.


You're welcome. But do come again.

As opposed to "come again?!" yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, now Deeols camera comment makes more sense. My Aunt has a quiet place i.e. crate for her puppy. It is so cute when he wants a quiet nap or time out he crawls in there with his stuffed toy to sleep. That is a lovely photograph. Makes me wish I were there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails