Saturday 17 February 2007

So here we are again

Again, yes. Seems like a weird way to start a new blog, but there is a reason for the wording.

You see, I've spent much of the past too many years blogging over at Shrubbery, but for various reasons (not the least of which is the increasingly long archive list there, which just serves to remind me that I've been wasting an awful lot of my time on this blather) I've decided it's time for a change of neighbourhood.

Not too much of a change, you'll probably notice.

What can I say? I like these colours.

Anyway, I've still got a bit of playing around to do before this place feels like home, but for now... well, I was going to say have a look around and then I remembered that there isn't a whole lot to look around at yet.

Erm...

Well, you can always try the links, I suppose.

Later, all. I'm off to post the new address at the old joint.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails