Friday 26 September 2008

Pointless photo of the day:

I've left my nerdstick at home, so you're getting a photo from my work files. It's a hornworm. It'll turn into some kind of sphinx moth, but since we have over twenty species of sphinx moths in Alberta I really don't know which sphinx moth it happens to be.

Did you notice the part where I said I left my nerdstick at home? What I should have said is that I hope I left my nerdstick at home. I generally have it on a lanyard around my neck, and I keep the lanyard under my shirt so it doesn't annoy me. Went to reach for the nerdstick just now and... no lanyard. No lanyard at all.

I must have forgotten to put it on.

I'm pretty sure I just forgot to put it on.

You know I'm going to worry now, though. I have to. It's all part of being an OLF.

Ah well.

Thanks once again to the Toronto office for the past couple of days' blather. My own personal blather will be short today because A) I am, and B) I'm pretty sure I just forgot to put the lanyard on.

Yes, it makes sense in my brain.




Later, folks.

Oh, one thing before I go back to not checking for the lanyard: can anyone tell me why someone would type the phrase how much is 157 cm compared to a dog into a search engine? Yeah, I didn't think so. I get some weird hits sometimes...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails