Monday 1 September 2008

"Why?", you ask


Because if it doesn't get a lot less humid pretty darn soon, I'll be looking for sharp objects to fall against.


The far less dramatic thing to do, of course, is post a photo reminding me of how January looked. That is no illusion, that the snow was that deep next to the car.


You know the worst thing about this summer? Well how could you know what I consider to be the worst thing. Oh, hey - I could tell you my opinion. That would work.

The worst thing is that the humidity has been so high and constant that the mosquitoes - gee that looks funny spelled like that but I'm lazy tonight - have just kept on a-buzzin' and there is no respite from them. Die, little suckers! Die!

Um, yeh, not fond of them, I am... er, not.

Right. Going now. Enjoy the cool breeze from your monitor.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails