Friday 19 September 2008

Why, yes, there does seem to be a cat theme


Okay so Smudgie loves the garden - twice a year tops, so clearly on her own terms - but sometimes a girl just has to hide behind the air-conditioning unit in the corner apparently.

Ironically that's dogwood off to the right in the photo. I have mentioned that I rarely choose plants that are just green, haven't I?


Smudgie's birthday was July 1st and she was nine years old this time around. I think I'd choose to be 28 several times in a row if I had the chance; it was a very good year (cue Frank Sinatra)

Anyyyyyyway, as you can plainly see, this blog is truly living up to its original intent. I have nothing else to go on about or say but this is a seriously decent photo of the cat so there ya go.

LY,S

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

She has such beautiful eyes. You know, a new commenter discovering this blog, might think this was Dee's cat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails